Big Pasta Shells Stuffed with Herbs and Ricotta
- 14 oz dried conchiglioni rigati (big pasta shells)
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups of ricotta
- 2 tablespoons of chives, parsley and basil (together)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesean
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a rolling boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Pour in big shells and cook.
- Drain pasta well and put to the side.
- Put tomatoes in a bowl and stir in the ricotta with the mixed herbs.
- Place a teaspoon of the mixture into each shell, and lay them snugly in a baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over shells and sprinkle the parmesean cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, until hot
- Serve and enjoy!